You are an important part of the KEDGE BS community, and we are proud of the diversity that you help us to create. KEDGE BS counts 25% of students over 40 countries. You are recruited in the framework of an agreement between the School and your Home Institution, the KEDG’In entrance examination, or the usual selection process of the programs.
We know that many new students have a number of concerns before their arrival to Toulon. So, the International Student Office is the first stop for the KEDGE BS international community and will help eliminate administrative challenges when studying in France
1- Support upon arrival
Airport/Train station Pick-Up Service
Checking into your housing
In case you miss the check-in appointment time (due to a delay in your flight), please inform your residence or landowner as soon as possible. In case you arrive late and that the residence is closed, always have with you the phone number of a hotel.
The Housing service of KEDGE Business School is available on a single platform. The platform allows you to find housing in your city but also in other cities in France and abroad.
You will find housing offers from private landlords, real estate agencies and student residences. A multilingual team is at your disposal 6 days a week to help you to find and book accommodation.
- If you already have a kedgebs email address, sign up using your school email address and password of your choice
- If you don’t have yet a kedgebs email address, create your account with your personal email and validate with the enrollment key : HOUSINGKEDGE
“How to reach KEDGE BS?”: Please find explanations on how to reach the Campus by downloading the International Student Handbook
3- Orientation Programme
This paragraph only concerns the Exchange Students
The Orientation Programme is compulsory and free of charge for all Incoming Students. Absences must be communicated to the International Student in advanced and duly justified. The Compulsory Orientation Programme will start on Wednesday, September 7 at 8:45 am (to be confirmed)
Student are required to arrive at 8 am for a Welcoming breakfast.
During the Orientation, you will:
- Meet other new international students (welcome meeting, breakfast, lunch…)
- Receive information about your academic programme, KEDGE BS and Toulon
- Participate to practical workshops (visa/residence permit, housing, KEDGE BS associations, school visit…)
- Learn about and sign up for welcome events…and more!
The detailed Orientation Session Programme will be available soon here.