The Orientation Programme is compulsory and free of charge for all Incoming Students.
The Compulsory Orientation Programme will take place from September 1st to September 4th on our campus.
We offer a pickup service on the August 31st from the train station. For more information on the pick up service, please contact email@example.com.
During the Orientation, you will:
- Meet other new international students (welcome meeting, teambuilding, student activities, etc.)
- Receive information about your academic programme, KEDGE BS and the city of Bordeaux
- Participate in practical workshops (visa/residence permit, housing, KEDGE BS associations, school visit, visit of the city, intercultural seminar…)
- Learn about and sign up for welcome events…and more!
Precise programme will be sent to you via email one week before. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
INTERACT WELCOME SERVICE
The Interact is the International Student association at KEDGE BS Marseille Campus.
The Interact team will be available to help you upon your arrival, during the orientation session and all through your stay. They will be able to provide support and/or information about:
- how to open a bank account
- how to open an electricity contract
- how to buy bus and tram tickets
- how to get a cell phone
- checking into your housing etc….
During the orientation session, they will have a dedicated welcome room where you will find brochures and maps of Marseille and its surrounding area as well as computers connected to the internet and phones so you can give news to your family.
In addition, the Interact will organize social activities during your stay and help you to enter into Kedge student life!
- Administrative questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation questions: email@example.com
- Interact welcome service questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Group
- Facebook Group for International students 2020-2021: https://www.facebook.com/groups/intlstudents20.21.kedgebs.mrs