If you need a student visa during your stay in France, KEDGE will only validate your school registration file and issue your student ID Card after receiving a copy of your French visa.
To get your French visa you may need
- an acceptance letter: you will find an “admission certificate “ in your school registration file you received by email
- a Housing Certificate: contact our housing advisor: email@example.com
Note that if you need a certificate with a specific address on it, you need to book a housing firstly and then send your request with your booking receipt
As soon as you get your French visa, please log back on Campus Virtuel and upload a copy of your french student visa under the following section : My Netfile > My downloads > My Uploads.
NB: a workshop dedicated to visa matters will take place during the orientation session
Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus (CVEC)
This contribution is compulsory for any person studying in France (except for exchange students). It aims is to improve student’s life conditions by organizing events, supporting them in social or medical issues etc….
It costs 91€ per academic year (September-January.)
You can pay it online on the following website
It is a very quick process:
- Create an account
- Choose the city you will be studying in
- Pay the fee
- Receive your CVEC certificate and upload it on your Campus Virtual account
Health insurance (CPAM)
By law, all students coming to study in France for 3 months or more are required to register for the French Student Health insurance. This registration must be done on etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
- European citizen: you must provide a European Health Card
- Students from Québec: you must provide your signed and stamped SE-401-Q-106 form
- Students coming for less than 3 months: will have to give a proof of private health insurance coverage upon their arrival in order to be admitted in classes and be given their Student ID card.
You can download a dedicated tutorial to register for French Health Insurance (CPAM) upon your arrival here
Housing Insurance (Mandatory)
Upon arrival, all tenants are legally required to buy an insurance for their room/apartment (against flooding, fire or natural disaster as well as theft).
This document is necessary to check-in at most residences and landlords on the first day to get your keys.
Do not hesitate to contact our housing advisor for advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public transportation: go to https://www.infotbm.com/en
- Bank: you will be able to open a French Bank account with the student association Interact upon your arrival.
- Phone/ internet subscriptions: Interact will guide you upon the orientation session
Housing Advisor - Student Services
04 91 82 73 22