If you need a student visa during your stay in France, KEDGE will only validate your school registration file and issue your student ID Card after receiving a copy of your French visa.
To get your French visa you may need
- an acceptance letter: it will be sent by email by our International Office (email@example.com)
- a Housing Certificate: contact our housing advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that if you need a certificate with a specific address on it, you need to book a housing firstly and then send your request with your booking receipt
As soon as you get your French visa, please log back on Campus Virtuel and upload a copy of your french student visa under the following section : My Netfile > My downloads > My Uploads.
NB: a workshop dedicated to visa matters will take place during the orientation session
Health insurance (CPAM)
By law, all students coming to study in France for 3 months or more are required to register for the French Student Health insurance. This registration must be done on www.etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
- European citizen: you must provide a European Health Card
- Students from Québec: you must provide your signed and stamped SE-401-Q-106 form
- Students coming for less than 3 months: will have to give a proof of private health insurance coverage upon their arrival in order to be admitted in classes and be given their Student ID card.
You can download a dedicated tutorial to register for French Health Insurance (CPAM) upon your arrival here
Housing Insurance (Mandatory)
Upon arrival, all tenants are legally required to buy an insurance for their room/apartment (against flooding, fire or natural disaster as well as theft).
This document is necessary to check-in at most residences and landlords on the first day to get your keys.
Do not hesitate to contact our housing advisor for advice: email@example.com
- Public transportation: go to http://www.rtm.fr/
- Bank: you will be able to open a French Bank account with the student association Interact upon your arrival.
- Phone/ internet subscriptions: Interact will guide you upon the orientation session
Housing Advisor - Student Services
04 91 82 73 42